Commission on the Reduction of Social Inequalities in Health in Spain published this report in May 201o in Spanish. The English language version has recently come out.
Click here to download the English version.
Click here to go to download the Spanish version and see what else Spain is doing on health inequalities.
The Commission priorities have been actioned through work on nine policies under four themes:
A. To develop Health Equity Information Systems to guide public policies
- Health Equity National Monitoring Network
- Health Impact Assessment in Public Policies
- Report on Health Inequalities in Spain
- Creation of intersectoral bodies
- Inclusion of specific objectives in health plans
- Training in Health Equity for professionals of Health sector
- Actions to raise awareness of the importance of health inequalities
- Global Support to Childhood
- Political visibility Plan