UCLA HEALTH IMPACT ASSESSMENT
CLEARINGHOUSE LEARNING & INFORMATION CENTER (HIA-CLIC)
Designed for Health Impact Assessment (HIA) practitioners, public health, planning and environmental professionals, public officials and community members, the new HIA-CLIC website includes:
- A database of completed and in-process HIAs across the U.S. with summaries and links to more information, searchable by keyword, type of policy and more;
- Reviews and tutorials on tools and methodologies used in HIAs with links to organizations providing technical assistance;
- Summaries of the research linking policies in different sectors with a wide range of health effects;
- Announcements of upcoming HIA training workshops across the U.S.; Downloadable HIA training guides and related materials to make HIA easier and more efficient;
- List of HIA-related legislation by state for the U.S.